Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another year over and a new one just about to begin

2009 has been a good year. Generally I have a single workout log for the year, but between computer troubles ealier this year and then switching to training peaks (which I am not a fan of), it took a long time last night to compile the yearly statistics, some of which I had to glean from my blog and another journal I keep. Overall my hours per week were just over 7.8, up 3 hours per week over 2008. I was up in every area, with more running then anything else.

This year I did my first triathlon, my first trail race, ran Ragnar Relay with a group of women I had never met, went backcountry skiing for the first time, and most of all, was more consistent then I have ever been and the most injury free. But of course there is still lots of room for improvement and I will need to stay injury free and be even more consistent to get there.

I have my last workouts of 2009 done, and now to get ready to ring in the new year with a great dinner out followed by a party with great friends.

Happy New Year everyone! May 2010 bring all that you hope for and more.

1 comment:

jen said...

You certainly had an amazing year. I am most impressed with the way you took on new the new challenges-you are fearless. I love the variety in your year too.. that's one goal I have for this year for myself.

Keep up the great work girl.. Happy New Year. :)