Saturday, February 27, 2010

Olympics in the City!

Well, it was a crazy, busy few weeks in the city of Vancouver! I don't think any of us really knew what to expect or knew that it would turn out the way it did. People in the streets at all times of the day and night, whopping it up.

On top of that there were the houses of various countries and free events galore. There was way more to do then one could get done in a couple weeks.

I was very fortunate to attend a number of events. From watching the Women's Super G from the side of the hill at Whistler, the Men's Super Combined from the viewing area, Men's Aerial Finals at Cypress (those guys are crazy!) and the best sporting event I have ever attended - The Canada vs. Russia men's hockey game. I don't really think words can sum any of it up. You really had to be here.






Speedy Peterson and the Hurricane!

1 comment:

jen said...

Hell ya. Love it. So glad you got to see so much of it. I really enjoyed watching from home!