Monday, February 9, 2009

In spite of my calves

It wasn't a bad workout week. I didn't run as much as I would have liked of course, but the week shaped up pretty well.

M - 40 min swim
T - 45 min trainer am, 45 min trainer pm
W - Off
Th - 50 min run, 45 min swim
F - 65 min run on a sunny Friday evening
S - 1:40 outdoor ride. 30 min swim
S - 43 min run

My calves were sore after Thursday and Friday's run's, but not too bad. My legs died on yesterday's run though. It was one of those runs where you try to slow down to make it feel better, but it doesn't and then you speed back up to try and get home faster. Needless to say there will be no running today. I do however have an ART appointment and I am looking forward to it. Both my calves and my left hamstring need some work.

That will be followed up by a swim lesson. Graeme is sick so I will be taking his spot.

No comments: