Tuesday, December 9, 2008

That time of year

Yes, I am talking about Christmas. I love it. All of it. The music (no, not all of it is good), the lights (yes some houses are overdone) and the presents, both giving and receiving. I love coming up with gift ideas. I know a lot of people say men are hard to shop for, but my husband it not one of theose. My problem is of the other variety - trying to narrow down the gifts. An no, this is not a post about what I am thinking about giving him. That would ruin the surprise! These are some of the things I'd like to see under the tree.

A CHI flat iron. I have been using a cheapy one for a long time and my hair already gets enough abuse from chlorine and showers.


An Illuminite running hoody/jacket. I know my mom would be happy that I am more visible to traffic during these long dark days.


Wallaroo socks. To prevent blisters on wet trail runs.


And of course this giftcard is always welcome.



(yes it's Lululemon)

No comments: